This project is for Paper Traders members only but we would love to have you join us. Please click on the purple Yahoo button in the sidebar for more information on how to join.
The 5th (annual-ish) My Stuff/Your Stuff Swap 2016
2-for-2 ATC swap
Skill Level: 2 - Budding
Sign-up deadline is July 22nd
Partners announced July 24th
Supply mail out deadline: August 1st
ATC mail back deadline: August 22nd
It’s time for our 5th (annual-ish) My Stuff/Your Stuff Swap!!
How this swap started - an excerpt from our first one:
"One of the benefits of hosting swaps is all the wonderful ephemera that the participants send along with their art. I always get inspired because it makes me think outside of my supply world and the things I usually am drawn to. Some of my favorite pieces have been made almost entirely from someone else's supplies."
I think most of us feel the same way and since this has always been a favorite within Paper Traders, let’s do it again.
1. Sign up by July 22nd in the Database.
2. I will randomly assign everyone a partner and post it here on July 24th.
3. By August 1st, mail your partner a #9 or #10 (standard letter) envelope of supplies and ephemera. Don't buy anything special; just raid your stash of nice quality ephemera (nothing too bulky, to keep postage costs low).
4. Make two ATCs using the supplies you receive from your partner. Yes, you can incorporate a LITTLE of your own supplies, but really try to use your partners supplies as much as possible to keep the spirit of the swap.
5. Mail back your two ATCs to your partner by August 22nd. You get to keep whatever supplies are still left over.
6. Don't forget to post photos of your ATCs in the project album here.
And please leave a comment on your photo mentioning whose supplies you used.
Hope you will all join us in this fun Paper Traders tradition!