This project is for Paper Traders members only but we would love to have you join us. Please click on the purple Yahoo button in the sidebar for more information on how to join.
Hostess: Heather Maxwell
4 for 3 (see definition)
Sign up by: August 25th
Due in hand by: September 25th
Skill level: budding
For this swap you will be making three sections of a haunted house by following the template provided. Please use a medium weight chip board, covered on both sides with Halloween paper. Each section will have an ‘inside’ and an ‘outside’. I will add the fourth section for everyone, that being the graveyard (can’t have a haunted house without that!). When all the sections reach me I will take three sections from separate artists, add the fourth, and bind them into a stand up house you can use for Halloween decorating. You will receive a house made up of sections created by other swap artists. On August 26th I’ll do a random drawing of all signed up swappers. The winner will get a prize package of Halloween themed craft goodies!
A few guidelines:
· Please use the template so that everyone’s pieces will fit together
· Print out on 8.5x11 sheet of paper and transfer to medium weight chip board (like heavy cereal box), decorate with colorful Halloween papers (orange, black, purple, green…)
· Leave about ¼” on each side clear of any important design elements, to allow for binding
· These will fold flat for shipping and storage so try to have dimensional items no taller than 1/8”
· Sign each of your three sections
· For each section, have one side represent the outside portion of the house while the other side is the interior
· Please sign up by Aug 25th to be entered in the prize drawing
· Please have your finished work to me by September 25th to allow time to bind and ship everything so it gets to you in time for holiday decorating
· Include a decent sized return address label and $4 postage (US) $6 (international)
I hope everyone will join in for some Halloween fun. I know it may seem a bit early but I wanted to leave plenty of time for everyone to do their best work and to be able to get it turned around to you before you start to decorate for the holiday.
Sign up in the database.
Add your photos to the album.
Get inspired HERE.