This swap is for Paper_Traders members only but we would love to have you join us.
Click on the purple yahoo button on the right and start on your Paper Traders journey.
Hosted by: Cathy Calamas
1-for-1 (5x7) fabric, canvas, or matboard
Technique required: You must use some type of stitching, machine or hand sewing on your art. You can sew on fabric or paper or both and attach it to your canvas or make it totally out of fabric and turn it into mini-wall hanging.
Sign-up deadline: June 30th
Partners announced: July 2th
Postmarked by: August 1st
Cathy will randomly pick partners and post a list on the group site as well as email participants. You must have your address in the member database to participate. You will mail your finished art to your partner by the post date of August 1st.
Rules for 1-for-1 swaps:
- Please mail out your art by the postmark deadline. It is important that you contact your partner by email if you are going to be late.
- If you sign up and then cannot participate after partners have been assigned, please let Cathy know as soon as possible so that the partner list can be adjusted. This is important and affects the integrity of the swap so commit to participating wisely.
- Open to International members. Please let Cathy know if you prefer not to mail Internationally.
- Please use correct postage and mail in padded envelope if your art has bulky embellishments.
- You can use any media to create your art but it must include stitching/sewing (machine or hand) for this swap.