Paper_Traders Members only
My Stuff/Your Stuff Swap
One for One ATC swap
Level: 2 -Budding
Sign-up deadline is April 21st.
Supply mail-out deadline : April 30th
ATC mailout deadline: May 30th
One of the benefits of hosting swaps is all the wonderful ephemera that the
participants send along with their art. I always get inspired because it makes me think outside of my supply world and the things I usually am drawn to. Some of my favorite pieces have been made almost entirely from someone else's supplies. So, I got inspired and thought how fun to have a swap where your creation is made from someone else's supplies. Here are the details:
1. Sign - up by April 21st in the Database/ Swaps & Challenges . I will assign everyone a partner randomly and post it on the blog as well as the Paper_Traders Yahoo group site.
2. By April 30th, mail your partner a #9 or #10 size envelope of supplies and ephemera. Don't buy anything special, just raid your stash!! (nothing too bulky).
3. Make your ATC using your partners supplies. Yes, you can incorporate some of your supplies in, but really try to use the new supplies to keep the spirit of the swap.
4. Mail-out your ATC to your partner by May 30th.
5. Post your ATC to the My Stuff /Your Stuff Swap album on the PT swaps site and please don't forget to mention whose supplies you used in the description.
This is only a one for one swap so it should be easy for anyone to fit it in between the start of round robin and the new Seaside Swap.
If you are not a member of Paper_Traders Art group and would like to join this swap , please click on the link to the right and get started!
Anxiously awaiting your supplies!!